We will be hosting Open Houses in the spring. Join us to meet the principal, learn about our innovative academic programs, mingle with our teachers, and see our school!
SPRING OPEN HOUSE DATES ARE HERE. CLICK HERE FOR THE DETAILS.
HOW TO APPLY
Please visit Lincoln-King Academy to meet our principal, teachers, students and staff! Contact us at (313) 862-2352 to confirm availability and schedule a time to come visit our campus. When you decide to send your child to Lincoln-King Academy, you’re charting a better course for your family – and Detroit’s youth – now and for generations to come.
Paper applications are also available by contacting the school office at (313) 862-2352.
If your child is accepted and you choose to attend Lincoln-King Academy, you will fill out Admission Forms at that time. Families can request to be part of our waiting list if there is not availability in the grade requested.We encourage you to reserve a place for your child now as each grade can only accommodate a limited number of students.
For information about the Cornerstone Schools Association Pre-K program, please contact Mari Bird at (313) 892-1860 Ext. 257.
- Kindergarten candidates must be five years old by November 1st
- You will receive a Receipt of Application letter once your application is received
- You will be sent a letter informing you that your student has been enrolled or added to a wait list
- If invited to join the Lincoln-King Academy Family you will be given a deadline to complete the remainder of the enrollment forms
- All required documents must be in before the student gets placed in a classroom
For more information, please contact the school office at (313) 862-2352.